Tuesday 22 March 2016

Cards and More Shop - Masculine Tags

Hello, my friends!

It's time for another project share for the Cards and More Shop.
  I have created two masculine tags using a Dutch Doobadoo template.
Both tags have kraft cardstock bases, with a layer of Maja Design paper on top.
The edges have all been distressed, with both ink and a distress tool.
Then I have added a Tim Holtz sentiment, and some fun embellishments.


Here I have added a film strip and some feather dies.
The bow is a really cool mesh ribbon.


I love this gear border die that I added to the left side!
On the top right side, I added the flag die.
Finally, I added some great metal gears and brads.


I hope you like my fun tags! :o)

These are the products I used from the Cards and More Shop:





Noor Design - Feather Die



Noor Design Flag Die



Joy Crafts Filmstrip Die



Joy Crafts Gears Border Die




Please pop on over to Cards and More Shop to see all the great products they carry.
Also, check out the Cards and More Shop blog.
It's full of fun inspirational projects! :o)

Have a happy day! :o)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These tags are great Nancy! I love the cogs and sentiments you have used and I do love Kraft card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! my gosh, these are fabulous.

Tracy said...

Great tags Nancy. Love the look of kraft and the metal embellishments are great details. Hugs!

Gemma, Guardiana de momentos said...

So great tags! Are more beautifuls for a men!
Kiss

Blog Archive