Wednesday 30 November 2016

Some New Fun For 2017

Hello, my sweet friends!

I'm just popping in with a short and sweet post share!
I'm very happy to announce that I have joined the Design Team at...


This is a brand new Challenge Blog with lots of fun things planned.
There are wonderful Sponsors offering lovely prizes!
The Challenges will be posted the first Friday of each month,
and will run for the entire month.

The first Challenge will begin on January 6, 2017.
Don't worry...I'll be here to remind you!

In the meantime, you'll want to head over and follow the blog!





4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Congratulations Nancy, love the concept of the challenge.
Faith
x

chanya13 said...

Congrats Nancy!!!

kReN said...

Well, yes you are busy, Nancy! Congrats!

MarĂ­a Pilar said...

Congrats, Nancy. Nice to work with you.

Blog Archive