Hello, my sweet friends!
I'm so excited to be sharing my first FabScraps DT project with you!
I have to tell you that these FabScraps goodies are fantastic!
The collections are GORGEOUS and all the pieces work so beautifully together!
Here is the card I made:
Here is how I did it:
My Fair Lady Collection
The Joy of Life Card
For this project you will need:
- FabScraps My Fair Lady Collection paper range: C94 003
- FabScraps My Peel Off Stickers ST94 002
- FabScraps Carder’s Pack MC94 001A 0 – Perfume Bottle
- Dark Green Cardstock, Scrap of White Cardstock
- Decorative Die (Spellbinders Nestabilities – Labels 47)
- Peach Coloured Satin Ribbon (Offray Picot Edge)
- Ink: Brown (Distress Ink – Walnut Stain)
- Choose card base (6 ½” X 5”).
- Cover card front with cardstock.
- Cut background from 003 (6 ¼” X 4 ¾”) and ink edges. Adhere to card.
- Die-cut decorative frame from green cardstock. Any die that frames the image will work. Adhere this to card.
- Cut pretty image from other side of 003. Fit it into frame and adhere.
- Choose “The Joy of Life” Sticker, and adhere it onto white cardstock. Fussy cut it out.
- Choose perfume bottle die-cut from Carder’s Kit. Cut in half horizontally. Adhere to top and bottom of back of sticker, as shown in photo. Ink edges. Add it to card using foam tape.
- Add loopy ribbon bow to top left corner of card, and a mini bow to neck of perfume bottle.
- Finally, add pearls wherever you would like.
* * * * *
Here are all the links: