Thursday, 27 July 2017

Cards and More Shop Blog - Hooray - IT'S A GIRL!

Hello, my friends! 

I'm back with a new project made with products from the Cards and More Shop .

I had some more fun with another Dutch Doobadoo template.
You know how much I love these great templates!

This time I made a cute diaper shaped baby card.
I used pretty pink papers, and added ribbons and lace.


Obviously it's for a baby girl! :o)


Here's the inside of the card. 
I used some small velcro tabs to keep it closed. 


Here's a closer look at the inside.
Isn't that paper perfect?


Here's one last look at the closed card.


Other Materials Used:
Ink: Stampin Up - Melon Mambo;
Ribbon: Offray - White Picot Edge;
Lace: White - Pre-gathered.

These were the products used from the Cards and More Shop :

Dutch Doobadoo Card Art Diaper


CUT-IES Ocean Babies


Scrapberry's Paper - A Mother's Treasure

* * * * *
Please pop on over to Cards and More Shop to see all the great products they carry.

There's lots of fun inspirational projects! :o)
Have a happy day! :o)

9 comments:

  1. "Obviously it's for a baby girl!" made me chuckle out loud :D It's such a fun idea and the lace and bows are super embellis for it :) x

    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
  2. The diaper pattern is so fun! Clever and pretty card. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, Janet! All folded up it measures 4 3/4" tall and 5 1/4" wide.

      Delete
  4. Adorable, Nancy! I love your card

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! The shape is fantastic and I love the lacey bits. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card and so feminine for a little baby girl.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooooooooo sweet! I love the pinks and that little bit of lace. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always a joy to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one!...Nancy :o)