Wednesday 25 October 2017

The Project Bin - I Love Fall

Happy Wednesday, my friends!

Today I'm back with another project for The Project Bin

I have a second project using the "New Leaf" Stamp Set,
which you can find it HERE.

This is such a fantastic Fall set...with 10 stamps!
I've been having so much fun with this set.

I do LOVE Fall!
Not really anything else to be said! :o)



The Project Bin always stamps clear and crisp!



Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock, Carta Bella - Autumn Digital Paper;
Die: Maple Leaf Dies;
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black;
Tool: WRMK - Precision Press.

From The Project Bin:



* * * * *

If you're not familiar with The Project Bin,
they specialize in wonderful sentiment stamps.
They're clear photopolymer and stamp as crisp as can be!
Each set has multiple stamps, and 
"A Way With Words."

* * * * *
I'll be back next week to share another wonderful stamp! :o)
In the meantime...

Here are all the links you'll need:



2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty card! I like the fall colours and the paper is perfect.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a pretty card, love the falling leaves paper and your die cuts, a Great sentiment too.
Faith
x

Blog Archive