Monday 15 January 2018

All Dressed Up - Challenge #77

Hello, my friends!

Today is the beginning of a new challenge at All Dressed Up!
The challenges are always Anything Goes but you MUST use an image from All Dressed Up.
There are freebies available at the challenge blog HERE! :o)

This month I used the fun "Little Birdie" Image,
which you can find HERE.

I know I've used this little Sweetie before...but I love her! 

Just some simple colouring and layering,
that's all that was needed for this one!



To finish it off, I added a pretty yellow bow, 
and some random yellow pearl dots!


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock;
Coloring: Spectrum Noir Markers;
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities - Scalloped Circles (Lg),
WRMK - Nested Circles;
Bling: Liquid Pearls - Buttercup;
Ribbon: Celebrate It.

* * * * *
Head on over to the Challenge Blog and join the fun! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you'll need:




8 comments:

Janice said...

A gorgeous circular card Nancy, pretty image and lovel6 colours.
Janice x

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous as is Nancy.xx [aNNie]

Donna Phelan said...

FAB shaped card! I loooooooooooooove her tights lol Isn't she the sweetest?

Maria Pilar said...

Adorable your shaped card. Love so much your jobs!

Darlene said...

Simply ADORABLE!!! Love your choice of colors and I totally understand you using her often ... she's such a cutie! Hugs

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Nancy what a glorious card, love the shape and the colours.
Faith
x

Bernadet said...

This is just a great card nancy!

Eekers said...

Just. One. Word. YELLLLLLOOOOOOWWWW!
lols! She is lovely, and obvs I thoroughly approve of the colour scheme :D
Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Blog Archive