Saturday 6 January 2018

Swedish House Crafts - Be Kind in 2018

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to my first post of 2018! 
I hope your year is off to a wonderful start! :o)

I have a card to share with you today for Swedish House Crafts.
It features my favorite Gummiapan sentiment stamp. 
I've used it before, and I'm sure you'll see me use it again. 
I feel the quote is a really good reminder for us all, especially as we begin a brand new year. 


I began by stamping the Flourish Frame stamp with black ink. 
Then, using a stamp positioner, I stamped the sentiment inside the frame.
  I coloured the flowers and leaves with my Spectrum Noir markers, 
and then fussy cut it out. 


To add just a little bit of shimmer, 
I outlined the petals of the flower and a few leaves with my clear atyou spica marker. 
You can see it in this photo. 


Using the Gummiapan Old Paper dies, 
I cut layers from the Maja Design - Life in the Country Papers. 
I stacked them up and adhered them in place on a white card base. 
I used foam tape behind the smallest square to give it some dimension. 


Finally, I added a pretty blue bow.


Thank you so much for stopping by today! 
I wish you a New Year full of Kindness and Blessings! :o)


Links to products used from Swedish House Crafts:

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is stunning Nancy! I love this lovely sentiment too. Wishing you a Very Happy New Year to you and your family Nancy :-)

Susan M said...

This is beautiful Nancy ! The papers are gorgeous and love the old paper die! The layers are fabulous. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful card, beautiful paper, beautiful sentiment, Love it Nancy.
Faith
x

Loose Stitches said...

Gorgeous card Nancy, love the beautiful flower and quote!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

aussie aNNie said...

Fantastic creative design, love this. . Thanks for your comments while I was absent..[aNNie]

Blog Archive