Thursday 1 February 2018

Swedish House Crafts - Be Mine

Hello, my friends!

Today I have a fun little extra project share for you
This project combines three of my favorite things
...Gummiapan dies, Pion papers, and "little"
...I love to make little things! :o)
 I began with this wonderful Gummiapan Goodie Bag Die, 
which measures only 2 1/2" wide x 3 1/4" tall x 1" deep. 
It's so cute! Lots of fun to decorate too!

First, I have a version for him:


 I created the bag from black card stock. 
Then I decorated it using the gorgeous Pion Design - To My Valentine Collection. 
What a beautiful bunch of papers! 
The front square was cut, distressed, and adhered in place. 
Then I added the bottom trim from the border sheet. 
The "Be Mine" was found on the word strip.
 Finally, I die-cut the hearts from red card stock using another Gummiapan die.


 Here's a close-up look at the front of the bag. 
I love the stitch detail around the little handle.


 Now here is the other side of the bag. 
Again, I added the same paper, bottom trim, and hearts. 
This time I fussy cut some tickets from the element sheet.
I could not decide between two tickets, so I decided to add them both.


  I did that by fussy cutting a heart from the sheet, 
and hinging the two tickets together. 
I used a little stamp image to decorate the back of the front ticket, 
and adhered the back ticket to the front of the bag. 
I then placed a little red heart brad in the top corner 
to act as a tuck spot to keep the front ticket closed.


Here is a close-up view of this side of the little bag! 
See how the ticket tucks under the brad?


Thanks for stopping by today!
 Please come back tomorrow to see the version I have for her!


Links to Products I Used:

6 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What fabulous makes Nancy, they are certainly both very beautiful and make a statement too.
Faith
x

Tracy said...

Precious! Love your little trick with the tickets. Hugs!

Donna Phelan said...

Sweet treat holder, I love the colors, they are so striking!

Teresa Arsenault said...

What a darling bag; the perfect place to tuck in some sweets for your sweetheart. Hugs, Teresa

Maria Pilar said...

what a beautiful goodies bag. Love so much and the paper are also beautiful!

Darlene said...

WOW this is awesome Nancy! Love your choice of decorative elements and I too would have gone with BOTH tickets! Lovely gift bag ... thanks for awesome inspiration!

Blog Archive