Thursday 15 November 2018

All Dressed Up - Challenge #87

Hello, my friends!

I don't know if you've noticed 
but it's been a while since I've shared a new post for All Dressed Up.
I ran into some nasty "technical difficulties" with my printer. 
It looks like I FINALLY have things sorted! :o)

So here we go with a new challenge at All Dressed Up!
The challenges are always Anything Goes but you MUST use an image from All Dressed Up.
There are freebies available at the challenge blog HERE! :o)

This month I used one of the 3 Little Christmas Girls image,
which you can find HERE.


These sweet images are always so much fun to color and create with!


Just some simple die-cutting and layering, and some bling.
Then for a final touch, I added some Glossy Accents to the nose of the reindeer hat.


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock, Crate Paper - Peppermint Collection;
Coloring: Spectrum Noir Markers;
Dies: Sizzix - Label, Ornate #2, Tutti Designs - Musical Stave;
Bling: Queen & Co - Red Rhinestones;
Glossy Accents.

* * * * *
Head on over to the Challenge Blog and join the fun! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you'll need:




4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! SO pretty Nancy, great idea to add the music die to your card.
Faith
x

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous card i just love her Love and hugs Carole x

Tracy said...

Hmmm? I really like that hat. Wonder if I can find one like it. LOL She's precious and I bet her voice is as sweet as she looks.

Katie said...

Beautiful card

Blog Archive