Thursday 10 January 2019

Clear Scraps - Home Decor Heart Pallet

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with a new project share for Clear Scraps!

With this new year I'll be sharing some projects using new products!
The shop is just FULL of great new goodies!

Today I'm featuring the Heart Medium DIY Pallet Shape,
along with the I Love Us XL Script Wood Quote.

These are both fabulous wood pieces,
with endless creative possibilities!

Here's what I came up with:



Here's how I did it:

First, I used the Rose Pink Pickling Gel to stain the heart pallet.
I set it aside to dry.


I used a sponge dabber to colour the wood word piece with the Metallic Lustre.
I then set that aside to dry.


Once both pieces were dry, I adhered the words in place on the pallet. 
I used Tacky Glue to do this.


Finally, I embellished the letters with some drops of Petal Pink Liquid Pearls.


Other Materials Used:
Delta Pickling Gel - Rose Pink;
Deco Art Metallic Lustre - Black Shimmer;
Liquid Pearls - Petal Pink;
Tacky Glue.

Products from Clear Scraps:




* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back with another project share very soon! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:

4 comments:

Wendy Bellino said...

Nancy your Valentine design is absolutely beautiful! I adore the vintage look you achieved with the pickling gel.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! that is so sweet and lovely to have. Love the colours you got.
Faith
x

Robin Francini said...

Hello Nancy, Your heart project is very nice! I love the dots of liquid pearls, genius idea!

Katie said...

This is stunning

Blog Archive