Tuesday 29 January 2019

Clear Scraps - Vintage Garden Sign

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with a new project share for Clear Scraps!

I'm sharing some more of the wonderful new products in the store!
Today I'm featuring the Plaque Medium DIY Pallet Shape.
I'm also using the Vintage Garden Stencil.

Here's what I created:



This wood plaque measures 6.5" x 16.5",
and has three pieces along the front.
This time I opted to decorate the wood piece with paper.
I began by inking all the wood edges.


I then cut paper to fit the first end piece,
positioning the flowers on the bottom left corner. 
I cut the paper slightly smaller than the wood,
leaving a nice border.
I inked the paper and adhered it in place.


I repeated the process for the small piece on the other end,
positioning the flowers on the top right corner.
I cut the paper for the center piece from a second piece of paper, 
leaving out the flowers.


I then positioned the stencil over the papered piece,
and stenciled the design using the same ink. 


Other Materials Used:
Papers: GCD Studios - Donna Salazar Family Jeans Collection;
Ink: Distress Ink - Walnut Stain.
* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with another project share! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a fabulous sign, love the stencil and the design. A Beautiful project Nancy.
Faith
x

Blog Archive