Monday 1 April 2019

Taylormadecards4u - Passport to Spring Release

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to the April 1st Release for Taylormadecards4u!
Monica makes fabulous vintage digital images, 
and wonderful passport kits.

Today is the release of the Passport to Spring Passport Kit.
It's another beautiful kit full of goodness!

This time I was inspired to create a card:



I decided to pull out some of the pinks that were found in the images.
I matted the largest and smallest pieces with pink cardstock.
The rest were inked with the distress ink.


I adhered everything in place using foam tape.
It all has such lovely dimension!
I glittered everything up with some Stickles.
Here are some close-up photos:




Finally, I added a pretty pink shimmery bow!


Other Materials Used:
Paper: AC - Cardstock;
Ink: Distress Ink - Walnut Stain;
Ribbon: Celebrate It;
Stickles: Diamond.

Here's the preview that shows everything included in the kit:


You'll find it, along with other kits, right HERE.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping in today!
I'll see you back here very soon! :o)
Now head over to Monica's blog 
and see what everyone else created with the same kit!
You'll find all the projects HERE!

* * * * *
Monica has just launched her new website!
You can now find all her links in one fun place!

Taylormadecards4u!

7 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh my what beautiful images. I love the lilies and that gorgeous butterfly. They compliment your classy lady perfectly.

Alina Florea said...

Such a gorgeous project!!! Love, love, loooove it!

Carole J said...

Such a beautiful card. I love the touch of sparkle, Nancy! x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a gloriously beautiful card, love the images and the perfect vintage look you gave it.
Faith x

Susan M said...

A beautiful card Nancy ! Gorgeous images in the kit and the stickles looks lovely on the flowers.

Monica taylor said...

Wonderful Design Nancy!

The Craft Princess said...

Nancy I love Love LOVE your card!!! It is sooooo beautiful!!! Adding the Stickles was the perfect touch :) Hugs...Janie

Blog Archive