Thursday 8 August 2019

Artsystamper - Fun Masculine Card

Hello, my friends!

It's time for a new Artsystamper post!
Today I am sharing a card that features:

Cruisin' Digital Stamp Set, and

Retro Fun Digital Paper Pack.

This combination makes a fun masculine card;
quick and easy to put together.

Here's my card:



I used the pre-colored image of the car,
and mounted it onto the fun retro paper with foam tape.
The sentiment was matted with black cardstock,
and also mounted with foam tape.



Isn't that fun? 
You can choose a car in another color, or color your own.
Then you can put it on a different background paper,
and you'll have an entirely different look!
* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping in today!
I hope you find these images as inspiring as I do!
I look forward to sharing more with you!

* * * * *
Here are the links for you:



4 comments:

Natalia said...

Wow,I think my Husband would love that for his birthday☺

Shona Erlenborn said...

Fun masculine card, Nancy!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the car as any male would, a SUPER "cool" card Nancy.
Faith x

Doreen said...

Love the car,a fab card.xxx

Blog Archive