Monday 28 September 2020

Simply Crafty SVGs - Apple Gift Box and Card

 Hello, my friends!


Welcome to a new project share for Simply Crafty SVGs!

This month I'm sharing a fun gift box and card set.

I've used:

Apple Gift Box SVG File

I had intended to make this up in Fall themed papers
but discovered that I'm very short on those.
Shocking, I know! lol
So I used a fun school themed pack instead.

Here's the set:


Isn't that a great set?


This is another really fun project to put together!


It opens on the top and offers enough room for lots of goodies!
Why are my boxes always empty? ;o)


Once I had cut out all the apple layers,
for both the box and the card,
I had these fun little shapes left over from the centers.
I layered those ito a pretty little flower and added it to the top of the box.


I had so much fun putting the apple together,
that I decided I wanted to make a card.
It's so easy to do with these great files!


I grouped just the apple cuts together in Design Space.
Then I sized it to 10".
I did a copy/paste on the base apple and flipped it horizontally.
I positioned them side by side and welded them into a card.
I am by no means and expert in anything to do with Design Space,
as I really haven't spent much time playing around with files.
However, this was very quick and easy to do.


I really like this apple cut, and the layered leaf is fabulous too!
I used my Best Glue Ever with the No-Clog Writing Cap to put it all together.
It's just right for all the intricate bits.
The papers I used have special treatments of gloss and glitter,
so it makes a very pretty set!



File from Simply Crafty SVGs:


Other Materials Used:
Cricut Explore Air;
DCWV Edumacation Stack;
Recollections Cardstock;

* * * * *
Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you found some inspiration!
I'll be back next month to share a brand new project! :o)

* * * * * 
Here are all the links:



5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the box and matching card NAncy, beautiful makes.
Faith x

Janet Packer said...

Love your box and the matching card that you made to go with it.

Chrissy said...

What a great little box Nancy and I LOVE the apple..

Luv CHRISSYxx



















































Jana Forrest said...

I LOVE your card and box Nancy. Great Project!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Wow Nancy, these are awesome! Love the dimension on the card. Nice work!

Blog Archive