Friday 25 September 2020

Star Stampz - New Release

  Hello, my friends!

Today I have a new project for Star Stampz!

I have the pleasure of introducing you to a New Release Image. 

 The name of this image is "Shipwrecked"
and you can find it in the Etsy Shop HERE.

Here's my card:


Isn't that a sweet image?
I printed it, coloured it, and fussy cut it out.


For the background I pulled out my Gelli Plate for the very first time.
I had so much fun!
Now I totally get the addiction!
I'll share more about that in a separate post very soon!


I added the background to a white card base.
Then I adhered the image using foam tape!
Below, you can see a closer look of the image!


Other Materials Used:
Recollections Cardstock;
Alcohol Markers;
Acrylic Paint;
Gelli Plate;
Brayer;
Dina Wakley Stencil.

* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Head on over to the Etsy shop!

You'll find this sweet image there,
along with so many other fabulous images!

* * * * *

4 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is such a cute image! Gorgeous background for the waves!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a clever "sea", love the image on her desert island. A Beautiful card Nancy.
Faith x

Teresa Arsenault said...

Super cute. I like the dimension. Hugs, Teresa

Chrissy said...

She is fabulous Nancy, such a great image and colouring and I LOVE your background it is wonderful..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Blog Archive