Friday 26 February 2021

Kate Hadfield Designs - Fun Traveler's Notebook Shares

  Hello, my friends!

This was going to be my second Guest Design Team post for

Kate Hadfield Designs. 

I'm very happy to share that I have been invited to the DT fulltime!
I'm so excited to be working with this great company,
and I look forward to sharing more with you.

I find these doodles very inspiring, and I think you will too.
These hand-drawn doodles are perfect for any digital or hybrid projects.
I've used the print/cut feature on my Cricut Explore Air.

This time I am sharing several fun Traveler's Notebook spread.
I know I've mentioned before that I'm really loving this format for creativity.
I've decided that these pages don't all have to have a purpose;
they can just be FUN!

This first page was create in honour of Kate's 14th Anniversary celebration.


Fourteen years!!! Isn't that fantastic?
That is definitely a reason to celebrate "every day"!
I used:


Here's a fun page that's ready for any occasion.
I can slip a photo into the frame and do some journaling.
I used:


Aren't these doodled flowers fabulous?
They were so fun to play with!
I layered them all up and framed an appropriate quote.
I used:
 
* * * * *
Kate Hadfield Designs Products Used:

Other Materials Used;
Cricut Explore Air Machine;
Traveler's Notebook.

* * * * *

I have to tell you that I am having the BEST time working with Kate's doodles!
They just make me HAPPY!

* * * * *

Here are all the links:

Kate Hadfield Designs Shop

Kate Hadfield Blog

Kate Hadfield Facebook

4 comments:

Susan M said...

Love these doodle images Nancy ! Pleased you are on the design team full time so we can see lots more of them. Your notebook is beautiful !

Carole J said...

Your designs are stunning, Nancy! I thought the designer's name was familiar - I absolutely adore her products - lucky you to be on the DT. Have fun!
Much love,
Carole x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Really beautiful and colourful notebook pages Nancy. Congratulations on the DT.
Faith x

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Klasse!!!! Super joch. Mag je heel blij om zijn ,met zo’n mooie creatie.
Brlijant card, very classy
Claudia

http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com/
https://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com

Blog Archive