Thursday 28 April 2022

My Traveler's Notebook with Kate Hadfield Designs

     Hello, my friends! 

It's time for a new project share for Kate Hadfield Designs  

I have two fun new Traveler's Notebook pages for you again today!
I have so much fun putting these together!
Kate has a great doodle for every subject! 

My first page was created after attending a tea party.
I really do love a good tea party...and this one was great!
We were served so many yummy treats,
and all on the good china too!
It was a lovely time spent with friends and family! :o) 


This page used:


and Tea Party.


This next page is one in my "Reading List" TN that I shared last month.
I love to read a good mystery, and the library is loaded with wonderful mystery series!
This is where I will keep track of those that I've requested and read. 


This one used:


and the gloves are from Garden Grown.
 
* * * * *

Thanks so much for taking a look!
I'll be back next month with more fun pages to share!
 
* * * * *

Here are all the Kate Hadfield Links:

Kate Hadfield Designs Shop

Kate Hadfield Blog

Kate Hadfield Facebook  

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love Kate's images and you have used them so beautifully Nancy.
Faith x

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous design, love that colour and gorgeous added beauties xx

Teresa Arsenault said...

Darling notebook.

Blog Archive