Thursday 28 July 2022

Dotty About Flair July Project Post

  Hello, my friends! 

 It's time for a fun new project for Dotty About Flair

This time I have made a card, featuring:


Here's my card:


Most of you know how much I like to make a fun scene card!
This one was entirely inspired by the great flair!


I could never make paper airplanes as well as my three brothers did! 
However, I think these simple little mini airplanes are pretty good! ;o)




The flair are so fun to add to a project...or to inspire one! 



Save 10% by using my code: Nancy10


Dotty About Flair used:

 

Other Materials Used:
AC Cardstock;
Fiskars Border Punch - Grass;
October Afternoon Stamp Set - Kite Tales;
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black;
Spectrum Noir Markers
RB1, RB2, FS3, FS4, LG2, LG4, GY1, GY3, GY4

* * *

Thanks very much for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with more fun to share!

  * * *

Here are all the links for you:

Dotty About Flair Shop

Dotty About Flair Facebook Group

Dotty About Flair Instagram

No comments:

Blog Archive