Tuesday 12 July 2022

You Are Amazing Tag for White Rose Crafts

  Hello, my friends!

It's time for a fun new project for White Rose Crafts LLC

As I did last week, I am again featuring the great 13@rts
Color Glow Water Color Powders!

This time I created a tag:


I began with an oval chipboard base.
I covered it with blue paper, then added another smaller oval paper on top,
both from the Rose In Love Collection.


I added one of the fun clear stickers from the Alice In Candyland Sticker Sheet.


To paint all the pretty Stamperia Winter Tails Chipboard,
I used the Color Glow Watercolor Powders.
I simply spritzed some water onto my craft sheet,
and added in some of the Topaz powders.
After mixing it in, I simply brushed it on.
Look at that fabulous shimmer!


To finish things off, I added some Nuvo Crystal Drops,
and tied some Raffia String through an eyelet at the top of the tag. 


The Color Glow Powders are so much fun to play with,
and they come in a multitude of gorgeous colors!

Check them all out HERE.

* * * * *

White Rose Crafts Products Used:









* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Please come back next week to see another fun project for
White Rose Crafts LLC.

* * * * *
Here are all the links for you:

White Rose Crafts LLC

White Rose Crafts Gallery

White Rose Crafts Facebook Page

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How Beautiful Nancy, this will enhance any gift. And add anticipation to what is inside the parcel :)
Faith x

Blog Archive