Monday 15 August 2022

New Fun with Polka Dot Orchard!

Happy Monday, my friends!

Today I'm happy to be sharing my first DT post for Polka Dot Orchard!  

If you're not familiar with Polka Dot Orchard,
Jessica has the most fabulous range of digital stamps!
I'm excited to be sharing them with you!
Her motto is "Where Friendship Meets Creativity"!
I like that! :o)

Today I am featuring: 

Hi Hunny! Digital Stamp Set

This digital set actually includes 26 stamps, including:
23 images and 3 sentiments.
This set also includes "ready prints".
These are card fronts that Jessica has put together for us.
All we have to do is print/color/cut!
They're fabulous time savers...and so much fun!

Here's my card:


Isn't that "sweet"? lol
I haven't used my pencils for ages but I've recently pulled them out again.
I've been having the best time coloring these images!


I used some dies from my stash for the card base and layers.
The bee paper was perfect for the background.


I die-cut the circle and popped it up with some foam tape.

Finally, I added a pretty gingham bow!


Polka Dot Orchard Stamps Used:

Hi Hunny! Digital Stamp Set:


Other Materials Used:
Prismacolor Pencils;
Pebbles - Garden Party Collection;
Distress Ink - Walnut Stain;
WRMK Dies - Circles;
Elizabeth Craft Designs Die - Stitched Hexagons;
Unknown Ribbon.

* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back to share more digital stamp fun soon!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:

Polka Dot Orchard

Polka Dot Orchard Facebook

Polka Dot Orchard Instagram

2 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

That’s a great idea and design hugs Carole x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! This is gorgeous Nancy, love the background with the honeypot, so beautifully coloured.
Faith x

Blog Archive