Tuesday 9 August 2022

Vintage Junk Journal Pages for White Rose Crafts

   Happy Tuesday, my friends!

It's time for a new project for White Rose Crafts LLC

You might remember me sharing some pretty vintage style tags
in my post a couple of weeks ago.
If you missed that post you can find it HERE.

Today I am sharing the junk journal pages that I am using these tags on,
along with some other fun elements.

 Along with the items I previously used on my tags:

Vintage Summer Collection by 13@rts,

Lace (Style M) 1" Wide.

I have also used:

Vintage Flowers Cut-Apart Sheet by 13@rts.

I started with coffee dyed papers
Here's how I decorated them:


The belly band and tags were cut from the 6 x 6 paper pad.
I fussy cut a the rose, adhered it to the band,
and tucked the tags behind it.


Here I cut the floral borders from the cut-apart sheet,
and adhered them to my pages as pockets.
On the left is one of my previously made tags,
on the right are some new tags cut from the papers.


Here I've used another paper from the paper pad to make some corner pockets.
On the left I added another fussy cut flower, along with a previously made tag.
On the right side, I tucked in a journaling card from the cut-apart sheet.


Here I've added a different style of corner pocket. 
To each I have adhered a fussy cut flower.
In the left pocket I tucked a plain kraft cardstock tag.
In the right pocket I added another journaling card from the cut-apart sheet.

Finally, for today, I have another belly band across the page.
This time I've added a fussy cut butterfly.
I've also tucked in one more previously made tag.

These papers are so pretty, and perfect to use for junk journal inserts.
They have such a wonderful vintage feel to them.
The beautiful cut-apart sheets adds so many lovely vintage elements!

* * * * *
White Rose Crafts Products Used:

Vintage Summer Collection by 13@rts,


Other Materials Used:
Coffed Dyed Paper;
Offray Ribbon;
Kraft Cardstock.

* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Please come back next week to see another fun project for
White Rose Crafts LLC.

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:

White Rose Crafts LLC

White Rose Crafts Gallery

White Rose Crafts Facebook Page

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE how you make these journals Nancy, I wish I had the patience to make them. Beautiful images and design as always,
Faith x
PS Of course I remember you hahaha

Blog Archive