Monday 10 October 2022

Autumn is...For Polka Dot Orchard

  Happy Monday, my friends!

It's time for another project share for Polka Dot Orchard!   
 "Where Friendship Meets Creativity"!

Today is Thanksgiving Monday here in Canada,
so I'm sharing this image that is suitable for the season:

Finding A Purpose Digital Stamp Set.

Here's my card:


Isn't that a lovely set?
I just love all the pumpkins,
and we've been enjoying lots of delicious pumpkin treats!



I just did some simple colouring, layering, and adhering!
To finish things off I added a pretty ribbon bow!

It's a fun sentiment in such a beautiful script!
It can be found in the shop, along with lots of other wonderful Autumn themed sets!

* * * * *

Polka Dot Orchard Items Used:

Finding A Purpose Digital Stamp Set



Other Materials Used:
Alcohol Markers;
Recollections Cardstock;
Bo Bunny Forever Fall Collection;
Celebrate It Ribbon.

* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back to share more digital stamp fun soon!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:

Polka Dot Orchard

Polka Dot Orchard Facebook

Polka Dot Orchard Instagram 

No comments:

Blog Archive