Sunday 21 August 2016

Tutti Designs Snowflake Corner and Jolly Snowman

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with another Tutti Designs DT share!

This week I have combined two of the July Release dies.
I've used Snowflake Corner and Jolly Snowman to decorate my page.

This is an 8 X 8 scrapbook page for my Winter album.
I centered my photo on blue cardstock,
added the die-cuts in white cardstock,
and finished it off with a few iridescent sequins! 


Here's a look at all the intricate detail of the Snowflake Corner.


Here's a close-up look at Jolly Snowman.


Other Materials Used:
Paper: Recollections - Cardstock;
Sequins: Where Ideas Bloom - Iridescent Sequins.


Tutti Designs Dies Used:

Snowflake Corner

Jolly Snowman

* * * * *
I'll be back next week with a new project.
In the meantime, here are all the links you'll need:




5 comments:

Susan M said...

Your page is beautiful Nancy! The lovely blue cardstock is wonderful for showing the intricacy of the dies. Love the sequins too. Perfect embellishments for your lovely photo!

Eekers said...

That snowflake corner looks so useful! What an elegant die! And I now know where to get them in the UK! :D Like them combo'd to make a frame around your scene, looks very pretty.


Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Darlene said...

What a GREAT idea Nancy! These dies lend themselves perfectly to showcase a gorgeous winter scene image like this ... FANTASTIC design idea!

Unknown said...

These are the perfect dies to use as accents on this lovely page Nancy!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

How VERY beautiful, love those dies.
Faith
x

Blog Archive