Hello, my friends!
I have a new project today for Swedish House Crafts!
It's a special Easter themed Mini Album.
Since there are so many pages, and so many photos to share, I have created a video slideshow for you.
First though, I will show you just a couple of detailed close-up photos.
As you can see in the photo above,
the base of the pages are made from a variety of pastel coloured cardstock.
All the rest of the paper comes from the beautiful Pion Design - Easter Greetings Collection.
This collection is currently on sale in the shop for an incredible price!
Quantities are limited though, so you may want to grab them fast!
Here is a close-up of the front cover:
I did some fussy cutting and some die-cutting.
Then I added little bits of sparkle to everything with some Diamond Stickles.
Can you see the shimmer?
In the photo below is another fussy cut butterfly.
I added it to the center of the pretty floral wreath tag.
Again, I added Stickles to everything.
In this photo you can see where I used the lovely Gummiapan Little Flower Die.
I cut two of them, and layered them up with a brad before adhering them in place.
You'll see these flowers throughout the album,
along with more of the butterflies, and other pretty elements from the collection.
Just a few more notes about my album.
The album cover is a Zutter Cover-all.
The pages all measure 6" X 6".
I used my Bind-it-all to bind all the pages together.
You could easily create the same album but bind it with rings or ribbons.
All of the tags, journal cards,
and die-cut pieces were lightly inked with Espresso Truffle Memento Ink.
Also, the same two die sets were used repeatedly throughout the album.
If you look closely,
you will see that the Stickles has been added to the pretty flowers on most pages.
You can never have too much sparkle!
Okay...enough typing...here is the video slideshow:
I hope you enjoyed my Easter Mini Album.
* * * * *
I am Linking Up To:
* * * * *
I will now add all the photos here for those that want a closer look:
Here are all the Shop links to the products I used: