Monday 25 March 2019

Simply Crafty SVGs - Box Card Series - Part 4

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to a new project share for Simply Crafty SVGs!
This is Part 4 of my Box Card Series.
You'll find Part 1 HERE,
and Part 2 HERE,
and Part 3 HERE.

Easter is right around the corner,
and this Easter Egg Hunt Box Card is so much fun!

Here it is:



I put this all together using play cardstock,
and one piece of decorative paper.


There are so many fun things that could be done to fancy this up,
but it's so cute done plain and simple too!


The only thing I added to the cut file is the pearl,
and the stamped sentiment.


I did add an extra cut of the grass
because I wanted to to be a little bit fuller.


This would be a really fun one to make with kids!
You could get them busy decorating the eggs however they want,
and then put it all together.
Or make an elegant version using glitter and embossing!
It's lots of fun no matter which way you go! :o)


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock;
Stamp: Sparkle N Sprinkle - Easter Parade Stamp Set;
Unknown Pearl.

So head on over to the shop and pick up these files:

 Easter Egg Hunt Box Card

* * * * *

Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you found some inspiration!
I'll be back next month to share a brand new project! :o)

* * * * * 
Here are all the links:



3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Eggscellent make Nancy, love the Spring colours and the extra grass. A fabby card.
Faith x

Eekers said...

Love this idea for a box card, they always have plenty of wow factor and I agree, this is cute enough and doesn't need any more. The idea for decorating the eggs is great, I think I would have been tempted the moment they were cut out, lol! Gorgeous as always. Annabel x

Katie said...

This is beautiful

Blog Archive