Thursday 21 March 2019

Sparkle N Sprinkle - Happy Easter Parade!

Hello, my friends!

It's Friday, so it's time for a new post for Sparkle N Sprinkle!

This week we are featuring the Easter Parade Stamp Set.
This is such a fun stamp set to play with!

Here is my card:


Products Used from Sparkle N Sprinkle:

Stamps:

Embossing Powders:

Flocking:

Inks:

Adhesives:

Embellishments:

Tools/Dies:


I stamped out the sweet little image, and colored it with my markers. 
I then used the brushable glue to add the Canary Flocking.


I stamped all three of the egg images multiple times, using the embossing ink.
I then heat embossed in: Beach Cruiser, Petal Pink, and Wisteria.


I had die-cut the image. I then die-cut a purple cardstock to mat it.
I cut a piece of green cardstock 7"x 6", and scored down the center of the 6" at 3".
I then ran some green cardstock through the Tim Holtz Tapered Fringe Die.
I used both sides of the cut. 


The fringe strips were adhered along the rectangle piece.
Then the matted image piece was adhered to the center,
behind the front grass.


The flocking is so lovely and soft.
I went in and added matching Jewel Drops.


I stamped the sentiment, die-cut it, and then matted it.


All the eggs were nestled in among the grass.


Finally, I added a matching bow to the top of the card.


I'll be back next week with another Sparkle N Sprinkle project!
In the meantime, head over to the store and check it out!
You can take my code with you...it's: NancyDT10

* * * * *
However, before you go...there's more news!
SNS has a Challenge Blog with a monthly challenge.
The challenge is always Anything Goes IF you include
loose glitter, embossing powder and/or flocking!
OR you can use an SNS Stamp - digital or rubber!

Wait...there's more! lol

SNS also has a very active Monthly Creative Challenge on Facebook!
There are lots of other fun events going on too!
I look forward to sharing them with you! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links:




2 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

This is so pretty what a fantastic design idea I just love it Thank you for sharing the details Love and hugs Carole x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Delightful and fun, great design card Nancy.
Faith
x

Blog Archive