Wednesday 20 March 2019

The Robin's Nest - Birthday Cupcake Card

Hello, my friends!

I'm back today with a new project sneak for The Robin's Nest.
You'll have to head over to the blog to see all the details.
You'll find it right HERE.

I knew this project would be posted on my birthday,
so I thought this card would be fun!

Here's my birthday cupcake card:




Other Materials Used:
Cupcake Die-cut; 
Doodlebug Doily;
Ice Stickles;
Straw.

Products from The Robin's Nest:

Lime Green Glitter Chipboard

Sunkissed Tear Drops


Black/White/Silver Dew Drops

Fresh Mowed Grass Dew Drops

Island Blossom Dew Drops

Dew Dew Glue

* * * * *

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back with another sneak in a couple of weeks!

* * * * *


Here are all the links for you:




No comments:

Blog Archive