Tuesday 19 March 2019

Clear Scraps - Enjoy the Journey Card

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with a new project share for Clear Scraps!

Today I'm sharing a fun card I made featuring the:

Globe Chipboard Embellishment.


I left the chipboard as is,
so that it would match the kraft card base.


The background paper is this wonderful world map.
Isn't it perfect for the globe?


I stamped the sentiment on a coordinating strip of paper,
and matted it on some kraft.
I then curled it a little bit, to give it some added interest,
before adhering it in place.


This was so fun and quick to put together.
Ideal for someone going on a trip or wonderful adventure!


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Tim Holtz - Crowded Attic;
Stamp: Tim Holtz - The Journey;
Ink: Distress Ink - Walnut Stain.

Clear Scraps Products Used:

Globe Chipboard Embellishment

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back with another project share next week! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:

No comments:

Blog Archive