Thursday 24 August 2023

Tuck Tags for Polka Art Studio

   Hello, my friends! 

Today I have another fun new project for Polka Art Studio!

I am busy working on a full journal,
which I hope to share with you next week. 

Today I want to share some sweet tuck tags that I made.
These will be tucked into the finished journal.

I had so much fun making these! 

Here they are:


Although these all look like they have great dimension,
they are actually nice and flat.
That makes them perfect to tuck into a journal and not add any bulk.


I used a couple of printable papers for the tag background,
and adhered them all onto a kraft cardstock base.


The sweet little girl images were all printed, fussy cut,
and adhered in place.

I then printed/fussy cut all the words and sentiments and added them to each tag.
I added a little bit of cheesecloth under several of them.


You may have noticed that I didn't even add a ribbon
or a tab to the top of these tags.
It's unusual for me, I know.
However, these tags just don't need it, do they? :o)

* * *

Polka Art Products Used:



(I used the backing papers from this kit)

 
Other Materials Used:
Kraft Cardstock;
Walnut Stain Distress Ink;
Cheesecloth.

* * *

Thank you for stopping by today!
I'll be back next week with the finished journal!

* * *
There are lots more fun goodies in the Polka Art Studio Shop!
Make sure you sign up for the newsletter too!
You don't want to miss all the fun events and freebies!

Polka Art Studio Links:

Polka Art Studio Etsy


Polka Art Studio Instagram  

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gorgeous girly images and beautiful tags Nancy. Hope you are OK.
Faith x

Blog Archive