Tuesday 27 August 2024

Good Vibes Card for Printable Cuttable Creatables

  Hello, my friends!

It's time for a new project share for Printable Cuttable Creatables!
This time I have made a fun card that looks like Summer! 

I have used:

Groovy Retro SVG Bundle 

This is another fabulous bundle of goodies that is full of creative possibilities!


Here's my project:


Isn't that fun?
These cars have always been near and dear to my heart!
Whether you call them Volkswagens, Beetles, or Bugs;
they're just wonderful!


My cousin is currently restoring his old Bug.
Maybe my card will give him some ideas for the paint job!? lol
It was so much fun to cut and add all those lovely decorative bits.


I used foiled paper to give the "chrome" the proper shine.
My black card base measures 5 1/2" square, with the yellow mat at 5" square.
I sized everything else to fit into 5", in Cricut Design Space.


This card was lots of fun to put together. 
All the little embellishments are quite small but they cut beautifully!
It was a breeze to put together, using tweezers and a glue pen.

* * *

Use my code to get 15% off your purchase:


Printable Cuttable Creatable Products Used:
Other Materials Used:
Cricut Explore Air Machine;
Assorted Cardstock;
Rinea Foiled Paper - Silver Gloss.

* * *

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:

Printable Cuttable Creatables Shop

Printable Cuttable Creatables Blog

Printable Cuttable Creatables Facebook     

1 comment:

Bernadet said...

Oooh Nancy, how cool is this!
Love the colour, the flower power, and the fun car.

Blog Archive