Sunday 22 September 2024

Autumn Greetings Card - Printable Cuttable Creatables

       Hello, my friends! Happy Fall!

It's time for a new project share for Printable Cuttable Creatables!

I am loving the cooler temperatures and ALL that is FALL!
So I just had to create a Fall card! 

I have used:

 Autumn Greetings SVG Cut File,
 
and Autumn Harvest Digital Paper Pack.


Here's my project:


For me...plaid just goes hand in hand with Fall (Christmas too)!
So I used this lovely plaid paper from the collection for my background.


This is such a lovely/intricate cut!
In Cricut Design Space, I sized it to fit my card.
Then it was simply a matter of cutting and gluing.
I did do a little inking of the pumpkin stem, and around the plaid paper.
 

To finish everything off I added some pretty sparkly sequins!


There are SO MANY fabulous Fall files in the shop!
I'll be using more of them in the months ahead!

* * *

Use my code to get 15% off your purchase:


Printable Cuttable Creatables Products Used:

Other Materials Used:
Cricut Explore Air Machine;
Walnut Stain Ink;
Fall Colored Sequins.
 

* * *

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll be back soon with another fun project!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:

Printable Cuttable Creatables Shop

Printable Cuttable Creatables Blog

Printable Cuttable Creatables Facebook     

No comments:

Blog Archive