Friday 8 July 2011

52 Week Scrapbook Challenge - 5-3-1

For this weeks challenge I've got another fun blast from the past! I think my girls will enjoy seeing this one! lol As for the challenge itself I've used five stamps, three border punches, and for the one I had the photo, but I just had to add the one flower as well! I really wanted to add that pop of red to go along with the red bathing suit! This one was fun...just like all the rest! :o)
Stamps: Plaid All Night Media Scrapbooking Stamps
Life's a Beach;
Punches: Fiskars-Boundary Waters,
Martha Stewart-Doily Lace, EK Success-Beach Scene;
Flower: Prima and Kaiser;
Cardstock: Unknown.

9 comments:

Tfriday said...

Awwww, they are so cute, Nancy. Love your layout of them. Gotta love summer. I can't wait to scrap my picts of my kids in the pool. TFS...

gardenpinks said...

And that 'pop of red' works so well :)Love those punches especially the sandcastles one and those little flip flops stamped in the bottom corner are adorable - just like your two daughters :)

Love and hugs
Lynn xx

Mary said...

Very clever use of the 5-3-1 recipe Nancy. I'm loving the red flower and how it just pops off the page. That was fun, wasn't it? On to the next challenge...

Sandy Ang said...

The wave borders is fantastic. Such a fun summer LO!

Tracy said...

All the punchwork you've added just makes this page come alive! The stamping on the top and bottom panels looks awesome and I love the offset mat behind the picture. So much great interest for the eye. You rocked this one girlfriend!

Jonia said...

Nancy love this page and love that punch work. Really adds to the page, but that red flower really did make the page "pop" so to speak. I am doing well and hope you are also.

alexandra s.m. said...

Wonderful page with great dimension!
TFS NAncy!!

Jessica Buffa said...

Awesome stamping on your great LO! Thanks for joining in on the Divas Xmas Blog Hop and leaving such a wonderful comment! Happy to be a new follower of your blog!
:O)
Jessica

ScrapChica said...

Your layout is just Simply Adorable, and your little girls are just too cute for words...awww! takes me back when my girls were that little. TFS such an Awesome layout. Wanted to stop by and say Hi, and to let you know that I have an award on my blog for you. So when you can check it out! :) Hugs!

Blog Archive