Tuesday 12 July 2011

Christmas in July Cards

Merry Christmas in July to all of you! I attended a Blog Hop on Monday held by The Creative Scrapbooking Divas. They've just started a fun new blog and you can find them right HERE So for part of the fun of their Blog Hop they invited us to participate by making a Christmas project. So I did! The card on the right was "lifted" from a Papercrafts Book that I just bought. I used my new Sweet Nectar paperpad and made it all summery! Isn't it fun? I also had to make a more traditional one of course, and what else would it say but "JOY"! I hope you've all had a great day! :o)

7 comments:

Tfriday said...

oh nancy, I love your cards. Very festive. I would love to start on my cards this early. TFS... Hugs.

Jessica Buffa said...

Wow, Nancy, these cards are quite Divalicious! Such joyful and merry colors!!! Great Job and thanks for participating in our Hop Link Up!
:O)
Jessica

Sandy said...

Love your cards!!!! I got your ticket accounted for, thanks for hopping along and can't wait to see more!

Tracy said...

YAY! Look at you getting the jump on those Christmas cards. And two lovely ones at that! I think the Joy one is my favorite. You know I'm a muted colors fan. Great job Nancy!

Lilly said...

Cute cards, mine MAY be "Christmas in August or September"...lol

gardenpinks said...

Oh no the dreaded 'C' word already :) Love your Christmas cards though Nancy. Why shouldn't Christmas cards be colourful? Or are there golden rules layed down somewhere?

Love and hugs
Lynn xx

Jonia said...

Love these cards! Great start to the Christmas card rush!

Blog Archive