Thursday 19 March 2015

{Glory Art} Scripture Challenge #5 - Not Alone

Hello, my friends!

I have a new Scripture Challenge tag to share with you today!

The {Glory Art} Scripture Challenge #5 is "Not Alone", 
and you can read/see Patter's wonderful post HERE.

Do you ever feel like you're all alone in the world?
I think we all do at one time or another...or another and another! lol 
Sometimes it's even the easiest to feel the loneliest when we are in a big crowd, isn't it?
What an awful feeling.

Yet what a comfort it is to know that we really aren't alone at all!
God has promised to be with us ALWAYS.
In Deuteronomy 31:5 it says:

"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; 
He will NEVER leave you nor forsake you.
Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged."

I looked up the word forsake in the dictionary.
It means: "to quit or leave entirely; abandon; desert."

What a wonderful promise we have been given!
I think that sometimes, when we have trouble remembering this promise, 
God will give us wonderful reminders that He is there.
One way He does this is by gifting us with someone special...just when we need them.

Next time you are feeling alone, please remember that you are not alone;
God is with you ALWAYS! :o)


Materials Used:
Papers: My Mind's Eye - Alphabet Soup, Recollections - Cardstock;
Dies: Spellbinders - Big Scalloped Ovals (LG), Rose Creations;
Stamps: Stampin' Up - The Nicest Things, Unknown Alphabet;
Ink: Stampin' Up - Baja Breeze;
Marker: Tim Holtz Distress Marker - Peacock Feathers;
Bling: Robin's Nest;
Ribbon: My Stash.

* * * * *
Linking Up To:



* * * * *

Here is a beautiful song that fits perfectly with this challenge:




Here are the words:

I Am Not Alone
by Kari Jobe

"When I walk through deep waters
I know that You will be with me
When I'm standing in the fire
I will not be overcome
Through the valley of the shadow
I will not fear



I am not alone
I am not alone
You will go before me
You will never leave me



In the midst of deep sorrow
I see Your light is breaking through
The dark of night will not overtake me
I am pressing into You
Lord, You fight my every battle
And I will not fear



You amaze me
Redeem me 
You call me as Your own 



You're my strength 
You're my defender 
You're my refuge in the storm 
Through these trials 
You've always been faithful 
You bring healing to my soul"






8 comments:

Penny said...

This tag is soooo sweet, Nancy! Love that adorable image! Really pretty palette, papers, and die cuts, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Sheila said...

Beautiful tag with thoughtful words Nancy! That song! Wow! Gonna print the lyrics to hang on my fridge. Will email you soon x

SCarol said...

What a sweet tag and great post, Nancy. Love that the girls are hugging!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Beautiful tag and message. I love that flowered paper and that it matches one of the flowers at the bottom.
Hugs & smiles,
Teresa

Tracy said...

I never get tired of seeing your neat as a pin hand writing. Wonderful tag my dear. I praise God that I am never alone. Hugs!

CardsbyMarianne.blogspt.com said...

It's a beautiful tag Nancy! I love the colours you chose and the message is a very good one!

Jonia said...

Well said my friend. With Jesus we are never alone. Beautiful tag.

Susan M said...

This is another beautiful tag Nancy ! The colours are beautiful together and love the image ,it's gorgeous with just a hint of colour !

Blog Archive