Sunday 3 July 2016

Tutti Designs - Butterfly Scroll Die

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with another new Tutti Designs DT share!

This time I'm using the lovely die called "Butterfly Scroll
which you can find HERE.

Many of you who have been visiting for some time
know that I have 8 X 8 seasonal albums always in progress.
This is a page for my Spring/Summer album. 

The photo extended beyond the focal flowers,
so rather than trimming it off,
I decided to use the die to remove the excess. 
Then I cut two Butterfly Scrolls in a yellow that matched the flowers.
I matted the photo and then glued the die-cuts in place.



Here's a closer look on the one side...


...and on the other side:


I stamped this lovely quote under the photo.


Finally, I added some rhinestones.


Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock;
Die: Tutti Designs - Butterfly Scroll;
Stamp: CTMH - Blessed;
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black;
Bling: Kaisercraft Rhinestones - Purple.

* * * * *

I'll be back next week with a new project.
In the meantime, here are all the links you'll need:




6 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card Nancy and being a die addict I love that die...xx...x {aNNie}

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW what beautiful colours and a lovely way to use your photos, that is a lovely die and love how you have used it.
Faith
x

Teresa Arsenault said...

Beautiful page with those gorgeous flowers and sweet die cuts. hugs, Teresa

Unknown said...

What a beautiful picture of those gorgeous flowers! The delicate butterfly scrolls compliment it perfectly :-)

Susan M said...

Fabulous way to use the die Nancy , it's a lovely design. Your photo is beautiful and love the sentiment stamp !

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous floral image and the die is perfect for it. I like the die, by the way... so lacy and delicate.

Blog Archive