Tuesday 1 November 2016

Digistamps4Joy - Challenge #130

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to my first Challenge share for Digistamps4Joy!

There's a new Challenge every month!
The challenges are always "Anything Goes" with a twist.
This month the twist is - "Christmas is Coming!"
You'll find all the challenge rules HERE.

Challenge #130 will run until November 30th,
and there are some great prizes offered!

On my card, I used this fun image called Misteri's Ornaments.
You can find it HERE.

I opted to use non-traditional Christmas colors this time.
Green and purple is always a favorite of mine.
I colored my image, and did some simple layering.
I used a holly border punch along the bottom of the decorative paper.
Finally, I added a ribbon bow and some purple Stickles.


Here you can see all the pretty sparkle:


Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock, The Ballet Paper Pad;
Color: Spectrum Noir Markers;
Border Punch: Fiskars - Holly;
Ribbon: Offray - Picot Edged;
Stickles: Ice Stickles - Grape Ice:

* * * * *
Now...head over to the blog and see what all the other girls have created for the challenge!
I'll be back soon with another crafty share! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you'll need: 


7 comments:

Marilyn said...

This is a cute stamp Nancy and I like how pretty, festive and sparkly it is. Oh yes, the watermark just cracks me up... love the ostrich.

Eekers said...

Loving a bit of non-traditional! Great inspiration, the earrings are fabulous! :)
Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Susan M said...

Love the colours and that beautiful bow ! I like the ostrich too !!

Unknown said...

Fab card Nancy! Loving the festive sparkle!

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Love the colors used in this card; very festive! :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gorgeous colouring and love the colours.
Faith
x

Granmargaret said...

Hi Nancy welcome to the design team. Lovely card. I also like purple and green together.

Blog Archive