Hello, my friends!
This layout was shared by FabScraps a while ago but I saved it for today.
Today is my 32nd Anniversary, and this layout was made with this event in mind!
I can't believe how FAST the years have gone by!
I truly have been blessed with My Dream Life!
I have so much to be grateful for! :o)
My Fair Lady Collection
My Dream Life Layout
You will need:
· FabScraps My Fair Lady Collection Papers C94 003, 004
· FabScraps Chipboard Piece DC94 004 My Dream Life
· FabScraps Stencil DS 068 Little Blooms
· FabScraps Sticker Sheet ST94 001 Lady Love Stickers
· FabScraps Carder’s Kit MC94 001A
· Chocolate Brown Cardstock 12 X 12
· Punches: Decorative Edge, Sprig/Leaf (Martha Stewart–Swirling Lace, Branch)
· Flowers: Dies or Punches of Choice (Spellbinders–Rose Creations)
· Brown Ink (Walnut Stain Distress Ink), Brown Colour Spray (Kraft Glimmer Mist), Small Piece of Ribbon, Small Flat Back Pearls.
1. Use a decorative punch all around the 12” C94 004. Using brown ink, apply the stencil design, to the top right and bottom left corners of this paper. Adhere it to the 12” brown cardstock.
2. Cut a piece from C94 003 that measures 8” wide X 7” tall. Ink the edges with brown ink. Adhere to center of background – as in photo.
3. Take two of the bird design papers from the Carder’s Kit. Ink the edges with brown ink, and mat each piece with brown cardstock. Then mat the photo with brown cardstock. Refer to picture for placement.
4. Take the My Dream Life Chipboard DC94 004 and spray with brown spray. When dry, adhere to white paper from Carder’s Kit MC94 001A. Trim paper around edge of chipboard. Adhere it in place using foam tape.
5. Take the larger oval frame sticker from the Sticker Sheet ST94 001, and adhere it to a piece of the white paper. Trim the image out of the center of the frame. Create a decorative tag (2 ½” X 4”) from the white paper. Ink the edges with brown ink. Place small photo on tag, and adhere frame in place over it. Attach a small piece of ribbon to the top of the tag. Adhere tag in place on page using foam tape.
6. Make an assortment of matching flowers using punches or dies of your choice. I used two of the 6” white papers from the Carder’s Kit MC94 001A, as well as the remaining C94 003 piece of paper, to create 6 flowers. I used rhinestone and pearl brads in the center of my flowers. Glue flowers in place, as shown. Punch sprigs/leaves of brown cardstock, glue in place around flowers.
7. Finally, adhere small flat back pearls to centers of stenciled flowers.
* * * * * * * *
You're going to want to check out the gorgeous FabScraps Collections!
Also, the blog and facebook are loaded with fabulous inspiration!
Here are the links: