Sunday 18 June 2017

Tutti Designs - Wedding Dress Die

Hello, my friends!

It's Monday, and I'm back with a new Tutti Designs share!

This week I am sharing the beautiful Wedding Dress Die,
which you can find HERE.

I found this interesting textured cardstock in my stash.
It's quite soft and fiberous...kind of like mulberry paper. 
I thought it would be pretty for this card.

I began by cutting the Wedding Dress die out of the white.
Using my finger, I patted some Star Dust Stickles onto it, 
and set it aside to dry. 
Next, I cut the Stitched Nesting Rectangle die out of black.
I layered that cut onto more of the white,
and then adhered all to a black cardstock card base.


When the Stickles was dry, I adhered the dress cut in place. 


I added a tiny ribbon bow to the waistline of the dress,
and some black rhinestones down the front of it. 


It's another beautiful and intricate die from Tutti Designs!


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Textured Cardstock - Black and White;
Stickles: Star Dust;
Bling: Crafts - Black Rhinestones;
Ribbon: Offray.

Tutti Designs Dies Used:




Stitched Nesting Rectangles Die



* * * * *
I'll be back next week with a new project.
In the meantime, here are all the links you'll need:




7 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

This card is so elegant! That dress die is simply fabulous! Love the addition of that sweet tiny bow and your adhesive pearls! Beautiful!

Darlene said...

Fantastic Nancy! The added bow and sparkle are perfect additions! Simply PERFECT!!

Maria Pilar said...

Just elegant! Beautiful die and thanks for the tips
Hugs

Eekers said...

Always think black and white looks really chic! Such a pretty die too :)

Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful card Nancy, love that dress with the color combo!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Tracy said...

That die sure makes for a classy wedding card Nancy. Hugs!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Very elegant and classy, a Beautiful card.
Faith
x

Blog Archive