Monday 18 June 2018

Whisker Graphics - Winter Card Pocket

Hello, my friends!

I'm back to share a fun project created with products from the Whisker Graphics Shop!
I'm also over on the Whisker Graphics Blog today.
You're going to want to go over there and subscribe in the sidebar, if you haven't already done so. 
That way you won't miss all the fun shares from the rest of the DT,
and all the fun ways you can use these great products! 

This was actually a project I created in Winter,
but thought the heat of Summer was the best time to share it! lol

* * * * *
I just love glassine bags! 
The Middy Biddy Glassine Bags from Whisker Graphics are so much fun to play with! 
They measure 4.75" x 6.75",
 which I thought made the perfect size for this Winter card pocket. 
Here's what I made:



Now I'll show you how I did it.
I began by gathering my supplies.

From Whisker Graphics I grabbed a Middy Biddy Glassine Bag, and the Red Bamboo Divine Twine.
Then I used my Digital Carta Bella Bundled Up Collection. 
I chose the paper and elements I wanted, and printed then cut them out using my Cricut Explore Air.
I also grabbed my Martha Stewart - Aspen Snowflake Punch.



I cut the paper 4.75" x 6.75", then used the punch along the top edge.


The next photo shows how I arranged all the elements.
I adhered them in place.
Then I wrapped the twine around the bottom of the card pocket several times,
and tied a bow. 


This is the back of the pocket.
You can see that I added some snowflakes to the back of the paper.


Here is what the card looks like out of the pocket.
The two banners are stapled to the paper,
and they slip over the outside of the glassine bag.


Here's one final look at the finish card pocket.


This was so much fun...I'll be making lots more of these!
Just a simple change of paper and elements,
 and it would be a brand new project.

* * * * *
Thanks for stopping by!
I'll be back again soon with another project share!

Here are all the links you'll need:

9 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

That's a brilliant design idea it looks amazing .Thanks for taking time to share it with us Love and hugs Carole x

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is adorable and such a clever design too. hugs, Teresa

Darlene said...

You are always so clever in your creations! This is darling! HOT here in Ohio yesterday & today ... guess I'll hide out in my cave! Thanks for inspiration!

Donna Phelan said...

This is cool, literally! I love your colors, so refreshing!

Jennifer Scull said...

this is so cute! sure helps me feel a bit cooler on this hot summer day. ;) love the little penguin. I don't use my glassine bags enough, so thanks for the reminder.

Eekers said...

Love this, to be fair, anything with a penguin is a win for me! Perfect use of these elements and a very stylish result! :) I'm going to try and include more pockets in cards, I love the idea of including the voucher actually within the make! :)

Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A GREAT idea, beautifully done Nancy
Faith
x

frezja said...

This one make me feeling fresh in this hot days 😍 thank you

Maria Pilar said...

oooh, I'm surprised! Love this idea. Thanks for sharing it
Hugs

Blog Archive