Wednesday 20 June 2018

Clear Scraps - Summer Fun Acrylic Mini Album

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with a new project share for Clear Scraps!

I've had a great time decorating this sweet mini album. 
This is the 6 X 6 Tab Album.
You can find it HERE.

This album comes with a front cover, 3 tabbed pages, and a back cover.
The clear acrylic is covered with a protective film.
You simply peel it off whenever you're ready to get to work! 
An acrylic album requires a little more creative thinking,
and it's so much fun!



I created a Summer themed album.
Instead of my usual charms and ribbon on the rings,
I simply tied a bow of fringed fiber!


I tool distressed all the papers, and adhered them in place.
Then the pages and tabs were decorated with matching stickers.


I left lots of room to add plenty of photos.


Here I inserted one of the journal cards in between the pages.


On these pages, the papers were adhered under the acrylic.
The adhesive was placed in position where it would be covered with the stickers.
Then I added the stickers on top of the acrylic. 
Layering it that way gives it an added dimension,
and it's just fun!


Here I used one of the matching papers to create a 4 X 4 envelope.


 I added it between two coordinating pages.


 It holds several more journaling cards.


 Here is the back page, where I added a date sticker.


 Here's one last look at the front cover, and the tabs. 


Other Materials Used:
Echo Park - Walking On Sunshine Collection;
Binder Rings, Unknown Fiber.

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back with another project share next week! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:

9 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

This turned out great well done!

Jonia said...

Very nice, come See me and you can feel it in. Haha.

Jennifer Scull said...

what a great travel album! I love it! :)

Teresa Arsenault said...

What a lovely bit of summer fun. Blessings hugs, Teresa

Donna Phelan said...

Love your summer album, the papers are so FUN! That fringed fiber looks great too!

Maria Pilar said...

Love, love, love. This is a fabulous album. Great job!

Eekers said...

Love this! Have always been slightly scared of acrylic albums, but you make it look a breeze, and the finished result is just awesome! Beautiful work :D

Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the papers you used, this is such a lovely album Nancy. After seeing this, another must do on my list.
Faith
x

Katie said...

Gorgeous mini book

Blog Archive