Thursday 19 July 2018

Mirtillamente - June Mini Album Kit

Hello, everyone!

I'm back today with a fun share for

I want to share with you the fun Gate-fold Mini Album that I have created for you, 
This kit is available in the shop right HERE
It is a beautiful kit,
 full of gorgeous papers and decorative elements!

I wanted to create an album that would show everything off
 but also give an opportunity to hold many photos and memories. 
When you purchase the kit, 
you will receive a full step-by-step tutorial on how to put this album together.
This tutorial is available in English, and in Italian!

Here is the cover of my album:


Here is a sneak of one inside page:


I hope you like what you see! 
Head over to the shop right now and purchase your kit! 
Once you have created your mini album, please share it with us!

Also, don't forget that there's a great sale going on in the shop! 
You can pick up some wonderful deals! 
Have fun shopping!


* * * * * * * * * * *

Here are all the links you'll need:




5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So VERY Beautiful Nancy.
Faith
x

Susan M said...

It's beautiful Nancy ! Hope you are going to share some more pages ! Love the flowers on the front cover.

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Nancy.xxx

Donna Phelan said...

I love your mini albums, they're always so beautiful!

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is beautiful, Nancy. I really like the wood grain finish. Hugs, Teresa

Blog Archive