Friday 27 July 2018

Swedish House Crafts - Soft Summer Card

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with a new project share for Swedish House Crafts!
This will be the last one until September. 
The DT has been given the month of August off!
We must have been good, right? ;o)

Today I'm featuring this beautiful 3D Embossing Folder from Crafter's Companion. 
It's called Textured Swirls, and it's really lovely!
I embossed a 5 X 7 piece of white cardstock, 
then did some simple colouring of the raised portions with my chalks. 
The chalks give it such a soft appearance. 


 Then I die-cut some loopy flowers, using a Gummiapan die,
 and added them in double layers. 
I also added some fussy cut butterflies left over from other projects. 
Both the flower paper and butterflies came from the Pion Design Easter Greetings Collection.


 Here are some close-up photos of all the details. 
I added pearls to the center of the flowers. 



Finally, I went in and added Diamond Stickles to everything.
 The entire card has a lovely sparkle!
There's lots of room in the center of the card to add a sentiment. 
I left it plain though because I really liked the texture of the embossed wood showing! 
It's an easy way to make a beautiful card, with or without the extra embellishments. 
There are lots of creative possibilities with this one!


Thanks for stopping by today! 
I'll see you again soon with another fun project!

  
Links to products used in this project:



Gummiapan Die - Little Flower

Also, don't forget this exciting event:




5 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the design.xxx

Donna Phelan said...

Oh the chalk gives this such a soft lovely look. Love the embossing too, very pretty!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such delicate colours and dies, but so VERY pretty.
Faith
x

Maria Pilar said...

So cool, Nancy! Love it

Teresa Arsenault said...

So soft and pretty!

Blog Archive