Tuesday 14 August 2018

Clear Scraps - Joy Journey Journal

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with a new project share for Clear Scraps!

This time I am showcasing the fabulous new Journey 6 x 8 Wood Album

Here is my journal:



I used several Clear Scraps stencils to decorate the Journal:


I also used a Distress Ink, and a gold metallic wax.


First, I inked the entire wood cover with Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink.


Then I stenciled the designs using the gold wax.
I used an inking tool to do this.
I went over the "Joy" using a gold paint pen, to make it stand out.


Finally, I adhered a piece of Rinea Gold/Gold Foiled Paper,
 behind the open "journey" in the cover.
I added six binding rings through the holes,
and then tied pretty gold metallic bows on them.


Here's the back cover:


One final look at the finished album:


Other Materials Used:
Rinea Gold/Gold Foiled Paper;
Distress Ink - Chipped Sapphire;
DecoArt Metallic Lustre - Gold Rush;
Inking Tools;
Binding Rings - Six;
Gold Metallic Ribbon.

Clear Scraps Products Used:





* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
You'll find a printable version of this tutorial over at the
Clear Scraps Blog HERE.

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:


5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such an elegant cover, love the blue and gold and the design, it would enhance any album. Just Gorgeous.
Faith
x
Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

Katie said...

Gorgeous journal

Maria Pilar said...

Love your wood projects Nancy. They are so so beautiful!
Hugs

Susan M said...

Your journal is beautiful Nancy , love the the colour and the stencilling is fabulous ! Love how you've used several different patterns.

Art By Wanda said...

This is beautiful, Nancy!!!!!

Blog Archive