Tuesday 18 September 2018

Clear Scraps - Artist Trading Coins

Hello and Happy Tuesday, my friends!

I'm back with a new project share for Clear Scraps!

There are lots of fun trends in paper-crafting!
Some come and go...and some stay forever!
Sometimes I'm slow in getting to them...
such as Traveler's Notebooks...which I've just been getting into.
However, when I began seeing the Artist Trading Coins pop up,
I knew I had to make some. 
Clear Scraps has the perfect stencils to use in the process!

I began by cutting several 2 1/2" circles.
The top 6 are two different kinds of watercolor paper,
the bottom three are chipboard.


Then I gathered several sprays and mists for the watercolor paper, 
and some Distress Oxide Inks for the chipboard.


Then I gathered all my wonderful Clear Scraps stencils,
and some contrasting inks, and got to playing! :o)


Here is what my ATCoins looked like after that fun:
(I didn't use a stencil on the one in the middle. I liked it the way it was.)


Then I went through and added some simple embellishments.
I added: a punched flower/leaves, Tim Holtz Word Stickers, Dymo Label word, 
Washi tape sentiment, punched bird, bling, punched butterfly, and stamping.


Clear Scraps Stencils Used:
(from top left corner)









* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
These were so much fun to make!
Clear Scraps has so many fantastic stencils to use for this fun trend!
You can find a printable tutorial of this project over at the Clear Scraps blog!
I'll be back with another project share next week! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Hadn't seen this new trend yet. Fun idea and they'll come together quickly.

Maria Pilar said...

Beautiful job. Love the colors and the stencils too
Hugs

Carole Pollard said...

That's such a clever design its stunning such patience making each individual element Love and hugs Caorle x

Blog Archive