Monday 29 October 2018

Simply Crafty SVGs - Part 5 of Card and Card Holder Series

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to a new project share for Simply Crafty SVGs!

This is Part 5 of my fun Series.
If you missed it...you'll find 
Part 1 HERE,
 Part 2 HERE
 Part 3 HERE,
and Part 4 HERE.
Each post includes a card/cards, along with a card holder,
both available in the shop.
I think sets like these make fabulous gifts,
so this may help you get ready for the gift giving season well in advance.
They are also really great to keep and use for organizational purposes.
I hope to share a variety of styles, so as to appeal to all of your tastes! :o)

* * * * *
Today I am sharing a gorgeous sunflower card,
and a lovely coordinating card box, with a curved front.

Part 5 Files:

Card: Sunflower Cards

Holder: Curvy Stationary Organizer

We'll start with the card:

You may have noticed that I'm rather partial to sunflowers! ;o)
This is a really lovely cut, and so fun to put together!
The file comes with two card options.
I created the round one that measures 5".
The other option is a 5" x 7" rectangle version with a rounded top. 
Each option includes various layers. 
Here's my card:



The card base is the blue cardstock - it has a lovely scallop.
The next layer is a lovely scallop with little circles out of each scallop.
It would make a lovely doily, and could be used many ways.
Then there are two layers of the sunflower petals,
and three layers of the center.


To finish off my card, I puddled Glossy Accents in the center layer, 
and filled it with little brown micro-beads!
I really like the texture that it added!



* * * * *
Now we move on to the card box:

This is the Curvy Stationary Organizer.
It's another box that would be perfect to store cards and envelopes.


You can see that it's a good size,
as this card is 5" and is tucked in the front.


There's lots of room to add so much more!
I think it would be great for storing project life, or traveler's notebook goodies too.
I love to keep things organized! ;o)


Here are the Card and Organizer together:


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock,
DCWV - Citrus Stack;
Ink: Distress Ink - Walnut Stain;
Glossy Accents;
Micro Beads.

* * * * *

Isn't that a lovely way to store cards,
or a beautiful way to gift a set of cards?

So head on over to the shop and pick up these files:

Card: Sunflower Cards

Holder: Curvy Stationary Organizer

Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you found some inspiration!
I'll be back next month to share my 6th and final Part in this Series! :o)

* * * * * 
Here are all the links:



5 comments:

Helle Bilde Müller said...

A job well done! So beautiful :-)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE your sunflower card, what lovely layers and shape it is. The box certainly looks like it will hold LOTS of cards. Love what you have done with it.
Faith
x

Cathie w said...

Great projects....love the colors

Maria Pilar said...

Beautiful projects. Love the colours!

Katie said...

Fabulous card and design

Blog Archive