Tuesday 20 November 2018

Clear Scraps - Final Fall Mini Album

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with a new project share for Clear Scraps!

Today I'm sharing another fun mini album!
For this one I used the Chipboard 6 x 6 Regular Album,
along with a 12 x 12 Acrylic Sheet.

For my album, I used 4 of the chipboard pages.
I cut 2 - 6 x 6 pages from the acrylic sheet, 
as well as 2 - 6 x 5 pages.

Let's have a closer look:


The front cover is acrylic.
It holds the "Fall" title sticker, the enamel dots, 
a rainbow file tab, and the bottom border.
I've also tied multiple ribbon bows onto the binding rings.


Here you can see the back of the acrylic,
and the first page.
This page is made of two decorative pages adhered together.
One is die-cut, with a fun sticker tucked in.


Here's a great spread to add photos.
The left side is the double-layered paper,
the right side is paper covered chipboard.


Here on the left side, I've inserted a tag under a band.
The right side is the shorter acrylic page.
This side is covered with paper, and a journaling tag.


The left side is the acrylic page.
The right is chipboard, with a tag tucked under the pumpkin band.


The left side is another tag tucked under a band.
The right side is the paper covering the shorter acrylic page.


The left side is the acrylic side of the page.
The woodgrain tag tucks in behind the "give thanks" square.
The right page is chipboard with a tag pocket.


On this side there is a large pocket with a tag booklet tucked in.
Then I've inserted an undercut journal spot.


I added some stickers to the back of it. 
The right side is paper that's been added to the acrylic back cover.
The orange is a sticker border that's been added. 


This is the acrylic back cover. 
I've added paper strips on each side to cover the adhesive.
I've also added a matted journal spot.

* * * * *

Other Materials Used:
Papers: Bella Blvd - Hello Autumn Collection Kit;
Ink: Distress Ink - Walnut Stain;
Die: Spellbinders - Scalloped Oval;
Binding Rings: Unknown;
Ribbon: Offray.

Clear Scraps Products Used:




* * * * *
I hope you enjoyed seeing my mini album!
I really love to make them, and I love to add acrylic to them!
Acrylic makes you think about where you're putting what,
and it's a great time to use double-sided papers!
I'll be back soon with another project share!

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:

3 comments:

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation Nancy, love the pages and design!
Crafty Hugs, Sherry xx
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Bernadet said...

Ooooh wow, this is such a great album Nancy! Love the fall colors and al the lovely details

Katie said...

Stunning album

Blog Archive