Monday 26 November 2018

Simply Crafty SVGs - Part 6 of Card and Card Holder Series

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to a new project share for Simply Crafty SVGs!

This is Part 5 of my fun Series.
If you missed it...you'll find 
Part 1 HERE,
 Part 2 HERE
 Part 3 HERE,
 Part 4 HERE,
and Part 5 HERE.
Each post includes a card/cards, along with a card holder,
both available in the shop.
I think sets like these make fabulous gifts,
so this may help you get ready for the gift giving season well in advance.
They are also really great to keep and use for organizational purposes.
I hope to share a variety of styles, so as to appeal to all of your tastes! :o)

* * * * *
Today I am sharing my final post for this series. 
I have finally run out of card holders...for now!
So for my final set, I've created a holiday themed set.

Part 6 Files:

Card:  Swing Card Set 1

Holder:  Greeting Card Organizer

We'll start with the card.
The Swing Card Set 1 comes with 3 different Swing Card designs.
They are A2 size when folded.
They're all a lot of fun!



I did some fun stamping on the center panel...


...that worked well with the decorative papers.
The back side has room to write a message, 
and to sign. 


Now we'll move on to the box.
It measures 7 1/4" wide x 5 1/4" tall x 2 1/2" deep.
It comes with a removable lid.


It has an optional label to add to the front.
I chose to include it, and added some fun stamping.


The cut file also includes file cards that fit perfectly into the box.
A perfect organizational aid for a card organization box!


Finally, here's a photo of the Card and Card Box together!


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Cardstock, My Mind's Eye - Wonderful Winter;
Ink: Stampin' Up - Real Red, Old Olive, Distress Ink - Walnut Stain;
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp - Sending Happy Thoughts, Snow Much Thanks.

* * * * *

Isn't that a lovely way to store cards,
or a beautiful way to gift a set of cards?

So head on over to the shop and pick up these files:

Card:  Swing Card Set 1

Holder:  Greeting Card Organizer


Thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you found some inspiration!
I'll be back next month to share a brand new project! :o)

* * * * * 
Here are all the links:



1 comment:

Katie said...

Lovely card and box

Blog Archive