Tuesday 27 November 2018

Clear Scraps - Pine Cone Christmas Card

Hello, my friends!

I'm back with a new project share for Clear Scraps!

Today I'm sharing another Christmas card I made.
This time I'm featuring the 6" Pine Cone stencil.

This is another nice flat card that can easily be popped in the mail. 
My card measures 5 1/2" square.
Here's my card:


I inked the stenciled image with Distress Oxide Inks.
Then I spritzed it all with water.
I love how that brings the ink to life!


Once it was all dry, I mounted it on to the card base.
I stamped the sentiment in the corner.


To add the Stickles, I held the card up vertically.
I then added it to the top spots, and let it drip, like melting snow would.


Here's a final look at the finished card:


Other Materials Used:
Papers: Recollections - Kraft, Cardstock;
Inks: Distress Oxide Inks - Fired Brick, Vintage Photo, Peeled Paint;
Imagine - Memento Tuxedo Black;
Stamp: Red Lead Paperworks - Wishing You a Cozy Christmas;
Bling: Stickles - Icicle.

From Clear Scraps:



* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back with another project share next week! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:

Blog Archive