Wednesday 28 November 2018

New Fun From The Cherry On Top

Hello, my friends!

I've been having some fun with a really great digital Scrapbooking kit

and you can find it right HERE.

This kit is just full of fabulous fun!
So many wonderful papers and elements to play with.
As with all of these digital kits,
its perfect for your digital scrapbooking.
However, these kits are great for using the print and cut features 
on your cutting machines.
Then the creative possibilities are endless! 

I'll be sharing several projects with you,
and today is my first!

This was such a fun card to make!
Seriously...does't it look like that bird just flew in the window
and landed on my card?

He's fabulous!


All of the elements were printed and cut out.


Even the pretty blue bow is just a printed piece.


I added a little piece of twine through the printed button,
and then popped it up with foam tape.


I also added the stamped sentiment.
I thought it worked well with the design.
I'm imagining that my little bird friend is real!


Here's a final look at the finished card:


Other Materials Used:
Machine: Cricut Explore Air;
Stamp: Tim Holtz Sentiment;
Ink: Imagine -Memento London Fog;
Scrap of Twine.

* * * * *
I hope you enjoyed seeing this fun card!
I'll be back again soon with another fun project using this kit!
In the meantime, check out The Cherry On Top!

* * * * *

Here are all the links for you:




5 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gosh that bird is so real and so is your bow, a FABULOUS card Nancy.
Faith
x

Carole Pollard said...

Beautiful elegant design the colours are gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x

Katie said...

This is stunning

SiskiyouSue said...

Awesome! I love your card.

SiskiyouSue said...

I do not see a subscribe button. Wish I did!

Blog Archive