Thursday 29 November 2018

My Scrap Chick - Gingerbread Man

Hello, my friends!

Welcome to a new DT post for My Scrap Chick!
Today I am sharing one of the newest release cards!

This is called Gingerbread Shapecard,
and you can find it HERE.

This is such a sweet card!
I made it pretty much like the photo
but there are so many creative options with this one!



The frosting could definitely be fancied up with gloss and glitter,
but I like the plain bright white too!


He's just yummy no matter how he's put together!
Here's a closer look:


He'd make a cute decoration too, wouldn't he? 
He just needs a bunch of friends around him! :o)


Other Materials Used:
Machine: Cricut Explore Air;
Paper: Recollections - Cardstock;
Floss: DMC - White;

* * * * *
Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you'll head over to the shop and give it a try! 
Have you signed up for the My Scrap Chick newsletters yet?
Don't forget to do that!
You really don't want to miss out on any of the great freebies! :o)

* * * * *
Here are all the links you need:




2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Squeal! so adorable Nancy.
Faith
x

Katie said...

Fun card and cute ginger bread man

Blog Archive